Trezor One Hardware Wallet
Trezor was the first company to launch a safe and secure hardware wallet, and is seen as the original creator of hardware wallets. Throughout the years the company has build up a strong and loyal community that loves their products. Because it has been around for many years, it has been tested, improved and perfected over time. This makes Trezor One one of the most secure options for a hardware wallet.
The most important function of the TREZOR hardware wallet is to store, sent and receive your cryptocurrencies in a safe & reliable way. However, the device can also be used for:
- 2 factor authentication for several services, like Dropbox en Gmail.
- Very secure password-manager
- Full support for ERC-20 tokens.
Supported coins TREZOR
Trezor supports over 1000 different coins and tokens.
Have a look at the complete list of supported coins.
- Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin Gold
- Ethereum Classic
- ERC20 tokens
- Size: 60 x 30 x 6 mm
- Weight: 12 gram
- Connectivity: Micro USB connector for connecting to the computer or mobile phone.
- Safety and certifications: The TREZOR is CE and RoHS certified, so it meets all quality, reliability and environmental standards.
- CPU: 120 MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex M3)
- Screen: Bright OLED – 128×64 pixels. Enough to hold six lines of text. Can display all the details needed to verify a transaction in a single screenfull.
We have written a manual to install your trezor hardware wallet. This will guide you through the installation process and how you can transfer your first cryptocurrencies to the wallet.